Once Upon A Time
Our second annual gala will be an evening of festive merriment as guests are taken back to the Nineteen-teens and the beginning of the Roaring Twenties and the Jazz Age when:
Henry Ford developed the modern assembly line.
- Charlie Chaplin debuted his trademark mustached, baggy-pants Little Tramp character.
- World War I broke out and a truce was declared on November 11, 1918.
- Prohibition began in the United States in 1919.
- The modern zipper, the first pop-up toaster, and stainless steel were invented.
- The first Jazz music was recorded.
- D.H. Lawrence published Sons and Lovers.
- Artists Pablo Picasso and Henri Matisse became influential.
- The major sport was baseball and the most famous player, Babe Ruth.
- 1920 - Women were given the right to vote.
- 1922 - Construction began on Yankee Stadium in NYC.
Gala tickets are now available!
- Click here to purchase tickets.
- Purchase by including a check with your invitation's RSVP card.
- Purchase over the phone by contacting Georgia at 651.292.3295.
For more information about payment options, or to request an invitation, please contact Georgia at 651.292.3295 or firstname.lastname@example.org.